Search This Blog

Saturday, May 28, 2011

British Music


I was in my car the other day when I realized I don't really like anything but British music and haven't for quite a while!

My top ten favorite albums right now are:

1. Supergrass
2. Ron Wood - I've Got My Own Album To Do

Ron is the guitarist from The Rolling Stones and The Faces. Which Brings me to The Faces.

3. The Faces - Good Boys When They're Asleep (The Best Of)




Track Listing

1. Flying
2. Three Button Hand Me Down
3. Wicked Messenger
4. Sweed Lady Mary
5. Bad 'N' Ruin
6. Had Me A Real Good Time
7. Debris
8. Miss Judy's Farm
9. You're So Rude
10. Too Bad
11. Love Lives Here
12. Stay With Me
13. Cindy Incidentally
14. Glad And Sorry
15. Borstal Boys
16. Ooh La La
17. Pool Hall Richard
18. You Can Make Me Dance, Sing Or Anything
19. Open To Ideas


4. The Buzzcocks

5. The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

No comments:

Post a Comment