Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Yugo - The Rise & Fall of the Worst Car in History

I've started reading a book titled "The Yugo:  The Rise and Fall of the Worst Car in History", written by Jason Vuic.

This book so far has been a great read.  It seems to suite any reader of history or automotive interests alike.





Image courtesy of http://auto.niot.net/tag/24hoursoflemons/

Here's the book:











I found the book at the local county Library.  So far, it has offered great insight into the origins of fascination of exotic cars in the U.S.  I think readers of International editions would also enjoy the banter about imported cars from greater Eurasia.

Probably the best thing about this book is its utter ease.  I've merely devoted sparing moments to it here and there and I'm already on the 3rd chapter.

Anyway, enjoy the read.  I recommend it.  It's made my summer break a little better.  As a history student, it's a fulfilling and worthy use of my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment